CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Break in the Clouds

January 30, 2010

The last week and a half of January was full of rain, drizzle, fog, and more rain. Don't get me wrong,  I definitely love a good downpour, especially if it includes thunder and lightening! However, it was quite refreshing to get a break in the clouds last Saturday. We took advantage and went for a little walk at Asilomar Beach.

It was fun trying to get to know my new camera.

Sean teaching the girls how to skip rocks.

Daisy looking for a nice small, flat stone to skip.

Not quite what Sean had in mind but they made a fun splash.

Sweet Lily.

"Queen of the world!" ~Lily

I loved this weathered piece of abalone. Of course a wave got it before I could pick it up. I was seeing how close my camera could get without getting fuzzy.

I want to learn how to take "real" pictures! I think I might frame the one above. Practice, practice, practice.

Forcing Daisy to take a pic with me.

Running free. Ahh, sunshine!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Can I just tell you how much I love that very first shot of Daisy!? SO grown-up and pretty! And I love Lily's new hair :) So dang cute.

Jill said...

Brenna and Sean
I miss you all so much. I have been pretty bad at keeping in touch. Pretty silly since all I have to do is click. I am going to do better. I love to see you and your sweet children. The girls are sooo cute. They are growing so fast. It will be just a blink before Lily really does get to take the car. I hope we can arrange to see you this summer. Suzy and Todd are going to sell something close to Sacramento. We would like to plan a trip there. We are working on it. Love Jill