CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sisterhood

Despite the constant reminders to be sweet to your sister, stop hitting/chasing/pushing/looking at/poking your sister, I am so grateful my girls have each other!

The smiles.

The mimickry.

Partners in Crime.

Blaming the innocent for the destruction. "Daisy did it."





Seriously, could a face like this make such a mess?









Dress-up buddies.

Jam Sessions.

Sharing dreams. Comforting.

They each know what makes the other one tick and they each know how to tick the other one off.

The unbreakable bond of sisterhood.

Someone once told me that the greatest gift you can give your first child is a sibling. I am a firm believer in that. I know that I am eternally grateful for my beautiful sisters! I remember a time in High School where my sister Sariah overheard a girl talking "smack" about me. Sariah didn't miss a beat and set that girl straight. No matter how awkward or inconvenient, we always had each others back. Sisterhood is the funny, amazing bond that is strengthened by sneaking into the boys bathroom together(not my idea), getting caught by dad, and then getting grounded together.
This past week Jamey, Sariah and I were able to reunite for a few days and I was reminded how well they know me and even so, still love me.

Here's to Grandpa's baptism, surprise song, Dewar's ice cream and peanut butter chews, Sonic, Forever 21, the "Beauty Convention" at the hotel, magic wands, and Sari's camera. Love you sistas! 

7 comments:

Shauna said...

Okay all these pictures are awesome but that last one of you & your sistahs is especially beautiful. It was fun meeting your mom and sis. Glad the weekend worked out and you got to enjoy them all! Sisters are the best :) Oh and your mom totally could be your sister.

JJ said...

I loved this line, "They each know what makes the other one tick and they each know how to tick the other one off."

Glad you had some time with your sisters.

Jaime said...

I love this post! Sisters are great. Everyone needs one--biological or not.

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

the pile of books on the floor by the bed...amazing!

Sarah said...

YOU and your sissy's are so so pretty! I'm so glad you have them.

Stephanie Snyder said...

AWWW! Lily and Daisy are adorable sisters. So are you and your sisters:)

Jeppson Clan said...

wow, daisy is a big time reader! she must get that from me! still chuckling about some of our shinanigans! so glad i got to see you and sari!