CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 28, 2010

Annual Magic Carpet Photos

April 2010   

Lily's 5th year interview:

Favorite Color: "Turquoise and yellow and green. I like lotsa colors and pink and purple too."

Favorite Food: "Lasagna. But I like chicken fajita soup too."

Favorite Show: "Not Spongebob because you don't let me watch it anymore...so...Team UmiZumi."


Favorite movie: "I love UP but I like Sleeping Beauty."

Favorite Game: "I like to play in the playhouse at school and Candyland and Giraffe-a-laugh Limbo."

Favorite thing to do with mom: "Go places like shopping."

Favorite thing to do with dad: "Riding bikes at Lovers Point."


                                         

Favorite thing to do with Daisy: "Squirt water in the tub with squeaky toys and dancing on Soul Train with her."

What do you want to do before you turn 6? "Eat all my bubblegum and learn the 10th Article of Faith."




Daisy's 2 Year Old Interview

Favorite Color: "White."

Favorite Animal: "White."
Me: No, your favorite ANIMAL.
Daisy: (giggling) "oh...a baby turto (turtle)."

Favorite Snack: "Fute nacks." (fruit snacks)

B.F.F.'s: "Tes and Yuh" (what she calls Lily).
Loves: swings, spoonfuls of peanut butter, cuddling, books, babies, 'ap' juice, and our neighbor Anna.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy BIRTHDAY to them! :-D You have a 2 year old and a 5 year old!!!! WOW!
Kyra is turning 6 months on Saturday and it feels like time has gone by SO fast! I can only imagine when she'll be 5! Let alone actually talking back to me.
Hey! Do you still have access to my blog? It is private and I know I've added you but some people I've added say they can't get on. Just let me know. :-D jk-lisa.blogspot.com

Shauna said...

I love that you do this shoot every year. Those top 2 of Lily are my very faves.

Just one tall girl named Laurel said...

That's such a cute place to do photos! Love the interviews!

Stephanie Snyder said...

That first picture of Daisy:
hahahaha, she's adorable, I love it!

I love that 2nd pic of Lily too!