OK, since my 3rd baby is due in like, uh, tomorrow, March 25, I thought I would get caught up. Here's a bit of what has been going on here.
Lily's new robe makes a great 2 headed 4 armed monster.
I told them to show me their babies and they posed exactly alike. They have never looked so similar to me until this pic.
January had some gorgeous 70+ degree weather so we hit up the beach.
I made Daisy into a mermaid and she was so happy she sat there for at least 30 minutes.
Sean and his buddy Jeff went for a little snorkel and brought back some critters for the kids to observe.
One critter being my favorite Pycnopodia helianthoides, or the sunflower star. They are the 'fastest' sea star around and are SO soft (or slimy, depending on who you ask) to the touch.
In January and February the girls both tried out a gymnastic class. They loved it!
My girls and I. I think I am about 7 1/2 months here.
As far as most of February goes, I accidentally deleted ALL of the February pictures off of my camera. I have had some serious pregnant brain this time around. SO sad about that! Anyway, on Feb 19 we moved into a new place just up a few blocks from where we are now. It has a bit more space and is working out great. It is over 100 years old and has A LOT of character. Including its pinkness! Sean is overjoyed to be living in a pink house with soon to be 4 girls.
I had some adorable pics of Lily's Valentine party at school. Her hair was done to look like two hearts and there was the sweetest one of her in her red dress admiring her valentines. There were also pics of the window she broke (no fault of her own) and almost fell through in our new house that were deleted.
Here is a retake after the window was repaired. We are SO grateful only her hands were cut up and that my friends, Sarah and Steph, were there to pull her back inside!
Alright, that is all for now. On to March.






1 comments:
can't wait to hear about the new baby girl coming! and excited for you and your new place.
Post a Comment