After running errands all day Lily was grumpy and wanted to stay in the car when we got home. So, I unloaded Daisy and took her inside and upon returning to pry Lily out of the car I found this.
Good thing I did not leave the keys in the ignition, that is all I have to say. She has been watching me WAY too closely!
Meanwhile, Daisy achieved her next milestone...crawling!!
After 2 days of wiggling and inch worming forward and backward she has magically over-night transformed into a speedster, and is into EVERYTHING! Here she is wreaking havoc upon Lily's picnic on the kitchen floor. I am now officially paranoid about all of Lily's little knick-knack toys laying around as choking hazards. The fun has only just begun!
"Innocent little angel."
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
I love them both so much!!! I cant believe how much Daisy looks like you when you were a baby! I love you!
LOL! I love the pics!
Woah! Lily really is watching you closely! Is she turning up the radio???? FUNNY!! Also, so cute, she's CRAWLING!!! I knew it was coming she was so close 2 sunday's ago!
That first photo of Lily had me doing a double-take. It looks so much like a photo I have of Shea.
I simply can't believe that little Daisy is crawling! Has it been that long? Wow! Get ready for life to change.
The olive on the finger is a must! I was trying to teach Tessa and Zoey this creative idea at Thanksgiving but they just thought I was being a silly aunt jojo.
My students did something kinda similar they shaped black play dough on their fingers and called them afro puppets
Post a Comment