CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Not Complete Without Part III

June 28 & 29
Wow, life sure gets in the way and blogging takes a toll. I am finally posting the rest of our venture to the Beehive State. My sis-in-law Jerianne took these first 3 pics. DP with her morning do. Who me?

While I was at my cousin Guin's wedding, Sean stayed with his brother Kelly and they all went to their 2nd cousins' wedding (did that make sense?). Anyway, here are the Conroy cousins. Brogan, Shea, Taryn, Daisy and Lily.

Aunt Jill, Sean, Cousin Missy, Sean's bro Kelly, and Taryn.

Here is the gorgeous bride, Lindsey. I am sorry I missed it and wished I could have been in two places at once Linds!

The day after Lindsey's wedding, her parents/Sean's cousin's Lisa and Eddie graciously took us in. Even after they had just hosted their daughters' wedding! We benefited from the leftover food, cake, candy buffet, good company, and babysitters...even you Eddie. :)

This puppy is Dallas and Haley's. Dallas is Lisa and Eddie's son (just so you don't get confused). Daisy expressed excitement with grunts and tense shaking in seeing cute little Lola (strange, I know, but that's how she reacts).


That is until the puppy wants to "play". Dallas saving Daisy from Lola's nibbling. It was funny to see her so afraid of this little thing.


Lily on the other hand wanted to sneak Lola in her suitcase.


A whole bunch of family came over to hang out and catch up.
Aunt Cindy holding Daisy and Aunt Gloria in the background. These women are so amazing!

Missy is another one of Sean's cousins and we love her dearly as well. Daisy is especially lovin' Missy here because skittles were involved. :)


Samee Jo (Lisa and Eddie's youngest daughter) and Lily trying on her pointe shoes. They had so much fun together.

Eddie and Daisy... She really took to Eddie despite the fall on the sidewalk. All I'm gonna say is that Sean and I were not present when Daisy's battle wounds took place. Way to toughen her up Eddie. :) Don't worry, we would hire you again in a heart beat!

We took a few hours to meet up with some of Sean's buddies from High School and their families. Pat, Bert, Nick, Sean, Jeff, and Ryan.

The wives, minus Sherry. Lindsey, me, Jenny, Kelli, and Rochelle.


Then went and played a little longer with family. Lisa, Daisy, Samee and Lily. They had a great swingset in their backyard and the girls were in heaven.

Before saying our goodbye's. Notice Lily's face and Daisy looking on. Lil stinker.
We sure loved spending time with all of you!!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I liked part three... you should get a dog, just so you can keep Daisy in one area.

The Pruitt Fam said...

Loved the Pics!!!! We miss you!!!! Give my girls a kiss for me!!!
Lisa

The Pruitt Fam said...

This is samee and could you get any more uglier pictures of me!!!!!haha All I have to say is eww!