June 26 & 27, 2009
My mom and dad flew out from New Mexico and my big sis from Missouri. We all met up at the Marriott in Salt Lake City.
So fun to see Gramma Muffin again...
and have a pillow fight with Grampa Punkin.
I believe Lily won. She at least giggled the most.

Mom, me, cousin Guin, sis Jamey, Lily, and Grandma Hand. Waiting in the lobby to go to Guin's Wedding dinner at the Lion House.

Cute siblings, my cousins, Guin and Teddy.
Sean took the girls so I could play with my fam for 2 days. Here is my dad (Nick) and I at the Lion House dinner. The grooms' side of the family probably thought we just saw the wedding dinner sign and helped ourselves. We were the rowdiest table there...sorry Guin. It was all grandma's fault stealing all the favor boxes!
Said grandma with said boxes. She had MORE in her purse... Yes, the mints were that good! Then again, so were the rolls, you should have seen my purse!

We all repented of our mint and roll greediness :) and the next morning my mom, dad, grandma, sister and I did a session in the temple. It was such an amazing experience to be there with family! Especially grandma! The SLC temple is where Sean and I were married and so to be there again meant so much to me!
Afterward, grandma took us to brunch at the Garden Restaurant with amazing views of the city.


My maternal grandparents Ted and Nevada Hand and my mom and dad after the wedding.

Father of the Bride with my mom and dad. It is finally done Uncle Bob!

Cousin Teddy and I.

The bride and groom, Guin and Max.

I love this shot! Despite the crowd around them they were sooo into each other! So cute!

The reception that night was held at the Devereaux Mansion and was gorgeous! Jamey and I with the beautiful bride Guin, and her sister Sarah holding baby Roslyn. It was so fun seeing and hugging all of you!
I am looking forward to the next one...and I'm not talkin' about Tommy...(:
4 comments:
ok love your ruffly black top! Where is it from? You all look like you had fun! Sorry we missed you over the fourth, it was a whirlwind of events with the fam. Tell the girls hello!
I think your cousin Ted was in my BYU singles ward in 2003! I lived in Liberty Square. Great pictures! Glad y'all had fun in Utah!
April, the top is from Forever 21. I heart that store.
Caroline, small world that BYU, eh? I am gonna have to ask Teddy if he remembers you! Fun.
I love the pics! It was so fun having you all there. And...you weren't the only ones with rolls in the purse :)
Post a Comment