CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Where did July go?

Here I am mid-August and wondering what happened to July. Here is a glimpse of our July... Sleeping bag sledding

Our local Feast of Lanterns Celebration.

My cuz Teddy comes to visit for a day.

We attempted to hike Garland Ranch...we made it about 200 ft. before the girls started breaking down.

At least is was a scenic 200 ft.

4th of July Parade excitement.


Daisy and her buddy Tes enjoying the parade...and each other.


"Club" out at the Spencer Ranch,

swingin,

catchin' frogs,


and feeding pigs along the way.


Lily turtle-sat Little Lady,

and enjoyed it thoroughly.


We had a few sunny beach days. Look at this goof-ball.




Both girls actually got in the water.

I helped throw a baby shower for a dear friend. I posted details on Enchantresses 3 (a blog that my sisters' and I contribute to). Click here for Part I and here for Part II.
Maybe that is why July flew by so fast.
I also revamped our patio and will be posting pictures of that soon. So many fun projects and so little time.

4 comments:

JJ said...

That's how I have felt about the entire summer. It was only yesterday that the kids got out of school and now I've already ushered my 4th grader into another year. Next week...Shea goes to Kindergarten. Oh boy.

Jeppson Clan said...

I SO miss you. Tell your girlies to stop growing!
What do you want for your birthday you old woman?

Sarah said...

I really feel the same way...what happened to July? I think i will say the same about August. I'm starting to think about Halloween just so it won't pass me by.

Steph said...

Lily makes the BEST expressions! I can't keep up with all the blogging going on around me but it's fun to see your blog whenever possible!