I posted my little patio makeover on Enchantresses 3. Click here to check it out.
In the process of tearing out the 5ft. ferns, we found "Sally" the salamander among slugs, roley polies, and earth worms. Lily took to her right away. I am so glad she's not grossed out by fun little critters! We kept Sally for a few days, even though Lily feared we would get in trouble from our landlady and the 'no pets allowed' policy, then we found a new, safe, dank, (that word is for you Jamey) and dark home for her.
So long Sally, may you not be handled, bounced and "loved" so much that the tip of your tail starts to fall off ever again. Thanks for the memories. :)








6 comments:
Your backyard is SO cute. I'm seriously amazed at all you did in that space. And all the original ideas you have!
PS I'm still in love w/your chicks :)
Seriously... that is such a cute patio. I love love love all that you did. Hey, maybe you could add a grass skirt detail around the trampoline just so it doesn't feel left out of the spread. I've seen them on clearance at walmart.
You are the woman Brenna! I'm so impressed! I also love your enchantress blog--so cute. I seriously want to try the t-shirt idea. I have the J Crew version but it looks so easy to make!
By the way, thanks so much for helping me with poor Gavin yesterday.
I LOVE the grass skirt idea!!! I just might head to Wally World tomorrow.
That is so cute!
To Sally:
Thanks for the love you have shown to the Conroy's. YOur just the best!
Brenna! Holy Cow you are AMAZING!!!!! Creative genius!!!! srsly...you are inspiring!
Post a Comment