Gourmet S'mores and Catch Phrase bonfire at Seal Rock.
Some of the gourmet options.....sooooo scrumptious!
Someone didn't want to get dressed one morning, so mid get away from Sean the door got the best of her.
Dress up is high priority almost every day. Lil with her buddy Bella.
We have had AMAZING no fog weather lately! We spent one Saturday at Asilomar Beach with our friends the Dean family. The boys attempted some skim-boarding.
Some of my young women from church were there and Lily thought she was so cool laying out with them.
April and I soakin' in the rare warm rays.
The cute Dean kids, Cooper, Ellie, and James. Why can't my kids pose like that for the camera? They all had hours of fun simply pulling the boogie boards around. Except for wanderin' Daisy who followed every single dog that passed by down the beach. She LOVES dogs! I missed those photo-ops.
Here were the few times she stood still.
Good times in August!
.jpg)







2 comments:
I'm finally catching up again on your blog! Love all the pictures! And I really enjoyed looking thru your enchantresses blog...got my mind-a-thinkin' about what to do with some stuff laying around here!
Super fun August!
Post a Comment