CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 18, 2009

29 and Feeling Fine...

...Except for the strange cracks that come from my knee when I walk, and the faint smile lines penetrating my face, and...well you get the hint. As of September 1, I am now officially on my way to 30! So strange! I am totally ok with it, I just wonder how that flew by so fast!

On the actual day some girlfriends took me out to breakfast at First Awakenings (Mmmm, wheatberry pancakes), then Sean had a little get together for me that weekend. Here is Sally and Daisy hangin' on the patio.


Sean made me a cake for the first time since we have been married and I loved it! (I boycott making my own this year.) He also printed out the first year of our blog for me! Needless to say, he did good...



...besides the shoving cake in my face part.
 I thought he was going to give me a bite. Check out that mischievous look! I honestly was not surprised.



Just wait til your birthday babe!

9 comments:

Laura said...

happy birthday brenna! I know, i can't believe that i will be 29 soon as well. sometimes i wonder when i am going to feel like an older version of myself. make sense?

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday, Brenna. I turned 30 last year and it was really wierd. remember when 30 year olds seemed so old - and now we're one of them.

Jeppson Clan said...

fun pictures! i'm glad that sean built you a cake this year. love you!

Rochel said...

Happy 29th birthday! If you ask me, the best is yet to come...thirties are the BEST! Also, another awesome baby shower thrown by the master! Good job!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Brenna!

Sarah said...

You do not have lines appearing on your face! YOur so very youg looking. I love the cake on your face and I hope I'm there when you get Sean back! Like the chick baby shower too....wish i would have been there.

Shannon said...

happy birthday!! ditto sarah's comment, you are stunning!

Shauna said...

But what were you REALLY thinking when he put the cake in your face? :)

Jaime said...

Looks So fun!