CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Finally! Professional Photos!

My friend Laurel has a sis-in-law Amie that is an amazing wedding photographer and she is expanding her business to families and children. For a birthday gift to my girls, Laurel and Amie teamed up and did a photo shoot. Well, let me just say, these ladies are true professionals because my girls were not cooperating and I was sure nothing was going to turn out. When I saw the pics for the first time I was so touched *tear* because A.) we have NEVER had professional pictures done as a family and B.) they turned out SO amazing! I am going to treasure these forever! Here is a taste of my favorites. 

Thanks to my sis Sariah for putting together this collage and my new header!


I LOVE these vintage looking shots of Daisy!
 









I am SOOO excited to get some of these framed and put up in my house!

16 comments:

Shauna said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL. I love them so much. Would have had NO idea that the girls weren't cooperating. They're little models!

Guin said...

Beautiful pictures!

Jaime said...

I LOVE the pictures! Where did you take them?

JJ said...

Beautiful photos...of course, it's not too hard to take beautiful pictures of beautiful people. Not sure I've ever seen a bad picture of any of you.

Jeppson Clan said...

Wow! These are fantastic! Please send some our way so the cousins can have them in their room!
Beautiful!
Love you!

Lisa said...

Brenna! I LOVE love LOVE these pictures!! SO classy and just PERFECT!! What a sweet birthday gift, one that you can treasure for years to come. :)
And I bet DEEP deep down Shaun (saun?) is glad that you guys all got pictures. Wink! :)

SarahWilcox said...

Those are great! Your girls are soo cute!!

Laura said...

love them.

Sarah said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! I think you said it best about how vintage they look! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO freaking cute!

April said...

Great pics! Love the one of just you and the girls! No offense Sean but it is so magazine like. Hope to see you over thanksgiving! We are coming into town Sunday!

Sariahfied said...

These pictures are seriously AMAZING!!!! They make my heart smile!!! I love them and I love you! SOOOOOO BEE-YOU-TEE-FUL!

Lisa said...

What great photos! Your little family is so beautiful.

CBS said...

I'm so happy for you! I love all of them. And with people as beautiful as you all are...how could they not be amazing! Still miss you guys.

Juliet said...

The pictures are amazing Brenna! We miss you guys!

Amber said...

Brenna-
Your family is beautiful! I miss you! When are you coming to visit? Take care :)

Jeff, Mandy and Kids! said...

Brenna these are beautiful! Such sweet little girls you have!!