For Thanksgiving Sean's dad and stepmom (Mike and Randa a.k.a Poppas and Panda) came to visit us. The traditional Magic bag was held every night while they were here and Daisy was really getting the hang of it!
We took them for a drive down the Big Sur coastline and stopped at Julia Phieffer Burns Stake Park. You walk down a little path, go through a tunnel under the highway, and come out to a gorgeous, tropicalesque waterfall.
Of course, my photo doesn't do the waterfall justice. You can kind of see it right behind Sean's dad in the photo above.
It was such a gorgeous day, we did another little hike down to the water. This coastline is remarkably breathtaking!
We saw a harbor seal, which is common, but it was fun seeing it swim gracefully under the water from this vantage point.
Thanksgiving day Sean and Mike did the turkey on the grill and it turned out fantastic! Not to mention it freed up the oven for everything else and took a lot of stress off of me! Highly recommend it!
Carving the grilled bird and getting ready to feast.
We loved having Poppas and Panda here! It was such a short trip, come back soon!






4 comments:
I am glad the in-laws got to come visit!! I love you so much! Hey, I was wondering if you could tell me a little bit about Harry Potter, I have never read those books:)
so good to see updates. Thank you again for the best b-day breakfast!!
Brenna!! Sure do miss you!
I'm glad that his dad and step mom were able to join you for Thanksgiving! The pictures are absolutely GORGEOUS! I can't believe Justin and I used to live there. We never did make it to see that famous waterfall. Next time, eh? :) Hope all is well! Kyra is still in my tummy... only 16 more days until her due date. ANytime now!
We really enjoyed our visit and Daisy was so grown up compared to even my last trip. Lily is very spceial and I wish I could have her next to me on the couch watching a movie every night. Can't wait to see Sean tomorrow.
Love,
Poppas
Post a Comment