CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 25, 2009

"Those Two Ladies"


Some sweet Jehovah Witness ladies have stopped by occasionally in the past few months. Well, last Friday I was upstairs changing Daisy's diaper and there was a knock at the door. Lily flings the door wide open, like she does with any knock at the door. I heard this taking place so mid-diaper I asked Lily who it was. She matter of factly YELLS up the stairs, "You know mom, those two ladies whose books you threw in the trash!?"

I about died of embarassment and laughter at the same time. When I came downstairs I just told them that I didn't have time to chat and wished them a Merry Christmas.
Needless to say, Lily and I had a nice talk about waiting for me before answering the door.



Disclaimer: I did RECYCLE their literature not just throw it in the trash.

9 comments:

Shauna said...

That is the funniest thing ever! I love Lily :)

JJ said...

Kelly and I and my entire family have been laughing about that story all week long. Lily is sooo funny. Wish we could be around her more often.

Jaime said...

Thanks for the laugh!

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

haha AWESOME! I can't wait to tell Jake!
Love your background too!

Stephanie Snyder said...

still laughing about that!

and really, what's there to be embarrassed about? You did recycle:)

Bonky's Mom said...

LOL...pure awesomeness! :) That is SO something Bonky would say. I'm all about honesty, but maybe not tthhhaaattt much honesty. : )

Lisa said...

That is hilarious! I can only imagine..hahahhaah. Can't wait to tell Justin about that. HAHAHHA

The Pruitt Fam said...

That is the funniest story!!!! Oh I love that girl~!!!!! Nothing like being honest!
Hope your Christmas was good!
Love you all and LOVE THE PICTURES OF THE FAM!!!!!

Lisa said...

That is soo funny! I think this stage is so hilarious/embarrassing. You never know quite what they are going to say.