Christmas morning 7:00am I hear Lily exclaim from the other room, "Daisy wake up! It's Christmas!" The rest is history!
Sorry these pics are so dark, my ghetto camera's flash was broken. However...Sean got me a new camera a few days after Christmas, so future pics should be MUCH improved!
Here are the girls with their dogs from Meme and Papa.
The aftermath.
Sean did the Christmas turkey on the grill and he found a very cool way to grill it! After rubbing with oil, you open a can of Dr. Pepper, drizzle half the can all over the bird and then stick the can with the remaining soda in the bird. Sprinkle on a little salt and pepper and throw that baby on the grill for 3 hours. It turned out sooo yummy! Of course I am a little biased.
Preppin' the bird.
I'm not exactly sure why I didn't take anymore pictures the rest of the day but we united with our friends the Laflan family for Christmas dinner and then visited some other friends who were in the hospital. It was such a relaxing, feel good, stress free day!






1 comments:
Cute girls! Your apt. looks so pretty and festive! Dr. Pepper...really? I can't believe it would taste like turkey, I'd have to try it I guess. Glad you had a great Christmas. I can't wait til next year when we are all together!
Love you!
Post a Comment