We were able to attend my little brother's wedding. It was a HOT day in Albuquerque, NM. The girls were very tempted to jump in the fountain.
My cousin Mikey holding Holly with Sean and the girls.
Two of my cute nephews Jay and Ridge and Daisy thinking about that nice refreshing fountain.
Seth and his new bride Krista (who we adore). Lily giving uncle big hugs.
All of the nieces and nephews. Daisy was freaking out but I really wanted her to be included so there she is hovering in all her glory.
The Jenkins brothers. My dad (Nick) with my Uncle's Vance and Joe D.
My Dad, Grandma Hand(mom's mom), Meme(dad's mom) and my Mom.
Meme and my oldest sister Jamey.
My siblings.
They were married on my birthday so at the after dinner party the crew at Rodizios sang me a birthday song.
It started to rain on the way back to the car. I miss those warm, rainy NM storms.
The next day we went to the Dinosaur Museum and then drove back down to Carlsbad for the wedding reception.
We had fun with the decorations...
These were my Great Aunt Marie's wedding gloves.
My momma.
Lily, Daisy and Zoe(my cousin Ambers daughter).
After greeting the beautiful couple, you walked out to the back yard.
This doesn't do it justice but it was beautiful! Hanging candlelit jars were floating above the tables.
My mom ordered this cake and had me decorate it (minus the damask rice paper). I think it turned out pretty with a touch of vintage elegance.
I really loved the monograms but they are hard to see here. sJk.
Cute Sean and Holly.
The happy couple.
I wish my other sister, Sariah, could have been there too! We sure could have used your help. Thank goodness for Costco's wholesale flower shop!









1 comments:
Good job Bren, your blog is more up to date than mine! Such fun "memories" and I forgot about the dinosaur museum, and that I had those green shorts, I wonder where they are? I need to find them. Good luck on your Mother's day (strengthening home and family) talk you will do great!
Post a Comment