CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 12, 2012

September 2011 Continued

 The fun didn't stop after the reception. We headed out to White's City, a tiny "town" at the foot of the Carlsbad Caverns. Uncle Joe D. and Papa have made huge improvements on the place. Including these Aliens...Ha...what tourist wouldn't want a pic by these?

 We did some arrowhead hunting,

which proved successful!

 Found lots of fun critters, thanks to Uncle Matt. Here is a collared lizard.

 Uncle Joe.D let us pick out whatever we wanted from the convenience store. Dream come true!

Holly and I in the ruins above the city.

The kids got to scream as loud as they could in one of the water towers.

 Matt and a glossy snake.

 Daisy and the racer snake...I think.

 Just when you think the fun is over, there is a little water park to play in. The cousins had blast together.

 Holly and Muffin.

 Later we had a Papa party at Meme and Papa's house. Just like old times.

I am so grateful that my kids were able to swim in the pool I grew up playing in every summer.
Good times in New Mexico!

Back in Cali, Daisy enjoys olives,

The girls have fun cleaning the tub,

Daisy even set aside her princess accessories to join in the fun.

Holly continues to get cuter and cuter at 6 months old.

0 comments: