CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

December 2011

December entailed:
Dental cleanings with iphones.

Getting the Christmas tree at Joe's Tree Lot

Locking up the Christmas tree away from little hands.

Snow in the park is a PG tradition every 1rst week of December. Daisy of course wanted nothing to do with Santa.


 Rides and bunnies were ok though. 

 Lily has no fear when it comes to critters! Look at the size of those talons! hehe, Napoleon, anybody?

Daisy had her Preschool program and sang her little heart out and jingled her little wrist bells with all her might.
Lily had her school party and did the Gingerbread man play. 

 We opened a few presents early because we were spending Christmas week in Cayucos. 

This was such an awesome Christmas! We met up with my Mom, Dad and Grandma at the coolest beach house and the weather was delicious!


Razor clams and
 Sand dollars galore!

Mom and Dad and my Uncle Bill who lives in the area. 

My dad and the crew.

The first evening we were there had the most gorgeous sunset! 

Muffin and Holly

Christmas day was pretty rough. We went to church and then
relaxed, ate, relaxed,
 walked on the beach,
and opened presents. I got my grandma an apron and a picture album with all the photos I had of my late grandpa. I loved watching her put that apron on and gaze at those pictures for the rest of the day. 
 Another favorite gift was the surprise puzzle that announced a trip to Disneyland. 
The girls were ecstatic! 

Elephant seals,

zebras grazing with cows at the bottom of Hearst Castle,
 and my bro Seth and SIL Krista surprising us with their presence were other highlights from this trip.
More exploring, 
 playing,

  and some deep-sea fishing rounded out the Cayucos Christmas! Aww, good memories!



4 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

your grandma and the photo album in this post was too sweet, I think I loved a quote you said about her/him at your grandpa's funeral on your blog? great to catch up! if y'all are eve in Orlando you can crash with us :)

Jeehee said...

sister conroy, you have such a beautiful family! aren't you guys in Utah now? i totally need to come by an visit you sometime! :)

Jaime said...

I was totally confused by this post until I scrolled up and saw the year! (: Miss you guys. ):

Lisa said...

Hey! Remember me? :D I now have THREE kids. Crazy, right!? Just wanted to say hi and that seeing your pictures is really making me miss Pacific Grove and miss YOU. Loves and hugs

Lisa