Holy Cow! Look what my sister has done! I have now semi-entered this blogging craze. Those who have been trying to talk me into it forever, I hope you are happy now. (Channa, Tamara, Sariah, Jamey). Now I just have to figure out how to work this thing. In the meantime, enjoy what Sariah has done for me. It is amazing how well she knows me. Thanks sista...I think.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
I am very happy. Thank you.
Whoohoo! About time, I am so excited. If I knew your sister I would give her a big hug and a batch of brownies. Are you guys still planning a trip up here next month?
Whoo-hoo Brenna! I'm so excited! Adi was looking at Lily and Daisy's pictures and kept saying, "Those are my friends!" We're excited to see you all in a few weeks! Love ya!
It's about time. I think I've been trying for months. I'm happy that your sister just went ahead and did it. Can't wait to see more photos.
Oh Brenna I am so very happy:) I really miss you guys and I hope you will learn to like blogging now. I'm so glad your sister has got you started:) When you emailed me that picture of you Sarah and Steph at the beach I kinda got tears in my eyes because I really miss the friends I have out there:( Now I can feel like I still know you!! YEAH!!!
hey brenna - how great is this? now we can be friends again :) and you will find it is very addicting.
Post a Comment