I have been trying to get my little sister to start a blog for quite some time, but she say's she is anti-blog, it is too much of a commitment. ( She is crazy! Little does she know how addicting it is and how she will be checking her blog and everyone elses everyday!) So today as I was trying to talk her into it again and offered to start one for her. So here I am starting the Conroy family blog and my last name is Spradling! She said if I started it she would try to keep it up! Yeah!!! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging Brenna!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
SHE MADE ME DO IT!
Posted by Brenna at 6:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Hey there sista, just wanted to be the first to comment on your blog! love ya!
Woohooo! You've made it! Thanks Sari for getting her started that was really sweet of you. Brenna your girls are beautiful.
Awesome job Sari! Fun posts and headings! The blog looks great! Will you update my blog too? :)
Brenna, I am so excited for you to have a place to keep us all updated. Blogging truly makes me feel like I'm keeping connected with friends and family I don't see very much. YOU!!! So come on sista, let's see some pictures. What do you do all day with your new baby and 3 year old? Take a bunch of pictures of your day and post em' baby!
Welcome blogger! I am even addictioned........Love to see those cute little girls, big one, (by that I mean just a tad older)and darling hubba-hubby! You will really love seeing everyone, have a great time in Seattle and kiss my little kids for me.
Love,
Verlinda
Post a Comment