CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Power Trip?

Is it normal for the first child to continually try to contain the second child? Daisy doesn't mind so much now,but I have a feeling she is going to start fighting back soon. At least Lily provides toys and entertainment for her.

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Too cute! Yes - i'm glad it's with entertainment - There certainly does seem a level of contentment so far :)

Shauna said...

I love all the props she gives Daisy, that's so cute. And they are looking more & more alike to me...a brunette and blond version of each-other. Cute girls!

Jeppson Clan said...

Maybe she likes to think of Daisy as a pet to contain, you know like Sari and I use to put you closets with puzzles to play with!?

Loving the Daisy kiss header picture, so stinkin' cute and funny too!

JENNY said...

oh, I want to kiss those cute little lips. You will soon look back at pictures of Lily and Daisy and long for the times of them being little and playing together. I sure do... kids grow up way too fast.

The Hatfield's said...

We just came across your blog! I can't believe how much the girl's have grown! They are soo beautiful! Hope to see you soon! Take care! Jeff and Rachelle

Linnea said...

So cute. Lilly is so funny.
Yes Daisy will start fighting back soon. WATCH OUT!

JJ said...

First of all, that photo of Daisy at the very top is priceless! Look at those lips! She's going to drive the little infant boys to distraction!

Second, Lily better enjoy it while it lasts. At some point, Daisy is going to realize that she doesn't have to take all that confinement and Lily might be in trouble.

Lisa said...

That is so funny! Kiersty does the same thing to Audrey. Audrey is not quite as nice about it as Daisy is though.

Sarah said...

I really like the kiss face that Daisy does. She is so cute Brenna!

Steph said...

yes, it's totally normal! I'm the first, with the second in line being a girl 13months after me. I wanted to box her up all the time ;) No, but really.

They are so cute!