CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tag I'm It!

I was tagged by Sarah L. and this one didn't require 100 things people don't know about me. So, here I go,
1-Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2- Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3- Explain the picture
4- Tag 4 people to do the same.

Our friends Jake and April blessed their twins in 2006 up in San Raphel and this was taken outside of their church building. I can't believe how little Lily is!

I tag whoever needs something to update their blog! Have at it.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

WOW! She is so small! They years need to not go by so fast. These really are the best years of your lives!

April said...

Aww so cute! I am so glad you guys came! We miss you! We are heading into town next weekend valentine weekend. Are you going to be around??? Love looking at your blog, your family is darling