My friend Amanda is teaching the little girls in our church a few ballet classes this month. Lily was very nervous about going, she has never done an organized class like this before. Despite us dancing around the house ALL the time, she kept saying, "Mom will you help me be a ballerina, I don't know how". My reassurances finally got her there and before I knew it she was participating like a pro.
Stretching.






5 comments:
she looks so cute! i want a skirt like that! great job lily!
You go girl! You, Shea, and Taryn can put on a concert the next time we get together. My girls love to dance!
She looks great! How cool they are doing that in the church. Hope she had fun!!
She did great! You should put her into something for summer.
Oh my Gosh, I love Lily's words of wisdom. What a crack-up! I can picture each an every event. What a joy! Kids are pure comedy!
Post a Comment