Our whole family has been sick this past week and though on the mend, Daisy endured/enjoyed her 1rst Birthday...snot, tears, and all. 
We did get out for a little walk. One can stay confined for only so long. Being sick is SO inconvenient!
I made brownies with marshmallow creme and frosting yesterday and so behold, Daisy's Birthday cake.
"Are you seriously letting me eat this?"
Sharing with Daddy.
Want some?
The loot.
DP wasn't sure what to make of this yodeling goat from my mom and dad. It sings the goat song from The Sound of Music. So funny!
She warmed up to it quick and showered her with kisses.
Happy Happy Birthday Daisy! We will throw you a real party when the boogers go away.






9 comments:
Happy first birthday Daisy! (I thought her birthday was today? the 24th.)
Can't believe she is one already! I hope you guys start feeling better soon.
Happy Happy Birthday little Miss Daisy! I'm sorry that you were all sick on a birthday. It's crummy to be sick anytime but on a birthday...not fun. I hope she had a wonderful day! We were thinking about her.
Happy Bday Daisy! You're still cute...boogers and all!!
Look at those lashes on DP! So pretty! Happy late Bday to her! I'm so sorry if you all are sick from the cold at Drew's birthday. And I'm dying over the yodeling goat. That thing is awesome.
Poor Daisy....she looks so miserable in that one picture, with the runny nose and watery eyes. Well, she doesn't really look that miseable, but she should! YUCK! Happy Birthday Daisy, you are a sweet girl and we love ya!
I love her so much!!! Cant believe how big she is getting!
Sorry everyone have been sick. I've been sick too, but thankfully Axton didn't get it. It looks like Daisy had a good birthday even though she wasn't feeling well. I can't believe she is 1 already. Crazy!
By the way, I LOVE your fun quotes on your blog. They seriously make me laugh and I look forward to the crazy things Axton will say when he gets older.
awwwwwwwwwwwww! You're a good mommy! And that pic of your two little girlies holding hands is PRICELESS! Happy B-day Daisy!
Tell her I said happy birthday! Also tell her that I hope she feels better and I hope that Lily feels better and who ever else is sick. I hope you guys feel better.
-Linnea
Post a Comment