CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lovin' DP

Dr Pepper. Mm mm! Those 23 flavors get me thinking about it everyday. Addicted...nah! In love...yep! It tastes so good to me! Dr. Pepper flavored jelly beans and chap stick frequent our home while new found DP flavored BBQ sauce and marinade will soon follow suit. Whenever we go to Utah we stock up on caffeine-free DP which I prefer but I cannot find anywhere around here that's not diet. Needless to say I am proud of myself when I go a day without it because I know how terrible soda is for you, especially with caffeine, but I just can't get myself to shake those 23 flavors (awful marketing ploy btw) of refreshment. Well, my little Daisy Patricia (DP), appropriately named, is sharing the love...She enjoys rummaging in the recycle bin and always manages to pull DP bottles out.Easy there girl.Disclaimer: no caffeine consumption occurred during these photos. Bottles were rinsed clean.
Note to Daisy: I really didn't name you after a caffeinated beverage. However, would that be all that bad?

7 comments:

JJ said...

Oh my goodness! Look at that beautiful little girl. I miss her so much - even if she is addicted like her mother.

What adorable photos!

Jeppson Clan said...

D.P = disgusting puke. well not really but yucky cough syrup.
i've never understood the addiction that rules over the majority of our family. nice to see you are keeping the cycle going for our future generation.
cute cute pictures of miss daisy though. i seriously need to snuggle her.

oh and thanks for changing your header. seriously. ;)

JENNY said...

loving the DP action! In fact, you really made me want one... gotta go! love and miss you guys.

JENNY said...

oh, p.s.
the DP song... hilarious and the header picture is fab.

T J V said...

The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. I should probably say something about breaking the cycle too, blah blah blah....just kidding! Who am I to judge V always wants his dad's Mountain Dew bottles.

Rochel said...

That's too funny! She is definitely yours.....from the looks all the way to the DP!

Steph said...

Oh SO funny! I LOVE that you admitted your addiction. That's the first step. I should know. THANK YOU for bein' REALZ! She and Afton might be the bestest of friends now ;)