CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Ode to Daisy

We have all been off and on ill the past 3 weeks. ICK! Just when we thought it was over, a nasty 48 hour bug hit Lily, then me, and now poor Sean has it. I am praying Daisy doesn't get it! I was wanting to have a late birthday party for her but the drive and energy for that has passed. So, Daisy, just because I didn't throw you a big party for your 1rst birthday like I did for your sister doesn't mean I love you any less! I hope you aren't scarred for life! Here is a glimpse of your first year with us...bless your heart.


Ode to Daisy

After about 10 hours of labor you were born on Easter Sunday March 23, 2008. I gasped at the scale when you where 8lbs. 8oz. (Lily was only 7lbs14oz.)

March. Mommy's attempt at a staged photo of you.
April. Your first of many magic carpet photos. You started to smile the end of this month.


May. A trip to Bakersfield to meet Great G&G Hand. Muffin, Punkin, (my mom and dad) and Uncle Seth were there too. Everyone was so excited to meet you.

June. Your father gave you a beautiful blessing in church.

July. Your sister being a goof. We traveled to Seattle, Carlsbad NM, and Utah this month.

August. You learned to roll over.


September. You started to sit up on your own and your first teeth peeked through.


October. You started to LOVE the swing and you were the cutest pink octopus for Halloween.


November. You started to crawl and teething galore!

December. You had a white Christmas at G&G Hands cabin,touched your first snow, and chased their dog Molly everywhere. You also started giving great kisses this month.
January 09... you learned to walk! Lots of beach and aquarium time this month.
February. You started this kissy face and discovered the tide pools .

March. Your first "face smack and slide on the asphalt" wound. Also, your first ear infection...it has been a rough month.

DP, Daze, Daisy Queen and as your father affectionately calls you, D-Train, you bring us so much joy! Here's to enduring us for ONE year baby girl!

8 comments:

Jeppson Clan said...

loved the stroll down memory lane. such a sweet pretty baby.
i thought she had chocolate on her face in that last one, poor thing. she and asher have a lot in common!
miss you!

JJ said...

Wow! I can't believe how big and grown up Daisy looks in that last photo. What happened to "baby Daisy?"

Thanks for the photos. Loved them! Happy Birthday Daisy!

Shauna said...

D-Train...awesome nickname :) Still love her in that cute tutu!

Sariahfied said...

Holy cow I love that little girl! I wish i could squeeze her! I am still getting your package ready, will send soon. I love you

Sarah said...

Meg is looking at this post with me and when she saw Daisy in her white dress laying in the flowers she said "Daisy got married!?"
Happy birthday Daisy!
here's to your 1st year as a Conroy!

Juliet said...

Happy Birthday to Daisy! What a fun post.

Rochel said...

This post actually brought a tear to my eye! She is sooo precious! Happy Birthday Daisy!

JENNY said...

cute bow in the hair! Happy first to DP! love ya