CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Conroy Tidbits

Did you know that the definition of tidbit is actually a "choice morsel". Here are some choice morsels from the past few weeks.
Lily and Daisy walking with our friends' dog Mowgli.


Creating snail abodes.


Savoring Summer! The few and far between sunny days.


Lily's manicure courtesy of Poppas and Panda from Christmas. She still gets to go back for a pedicure! Uptown baby!


Daisy continues to use the Wii more than we do!


Toad catch at the Big Red Barn. I heart this pic! (Thanks Sarah)
Dizzy Day in the park (Thanks Shauna).

Berry picking at Gizditch Ranch

After berry picking we stopped at Moss Landing and saw the biggest raft of sea-otters I have ever seen! I counted 47!


Yesterday, Shawna B. called me and said "just so you know there are like 100 dolphins down by Cannery Row headed your way if you wanted to take the girls down..." Ummm... heck ya, we hopped in the car and sped down to the water. Sure enough there were at least 100 dolphins porpoising through the bay. We ran back to the house to get some binoculars, my glasses, and the camera. We followed them along the coastline for a while. I so wish that was me in the boat. This was the best photo I took, all those black specks are dorsal fins. You might want to click on it to get a better look. If your into that sort of thing. This was so cool for me!

5 comments:

Jeppson Clan said...

Fun "tidbits" looks like you are having a great summer so far. It's always fun to visit with old friends too.
Only you would write "snail abodes" instead of houses... :) I would probably say casas...Sari would say castles.
You need to post something on Enchantresses3!

JJ said...

I simply cannot believe how big Daisy looks all of a sudden. I can't wait to get to see her again!

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

have I mentioned I miss monterey b/c I DO! gorgeous pictures!

Sarah said...

The pics look so fun. I feel like i haven't seen you forever.
Hot tomorrow... want to go play?

gunnarson said...

Those pics are AMAZING! I have always been the biggest dolphin lover I would've been in heaven! Your girls are so cute and you always do the funnest things! Miss Monterey! p.s. since I went private I am not sure if it updates the updates for followers. hope that made sense!