Thank you Brenna for the nice suprise on your blog! We all love you very much too an are so happy that you and Sean found each other and are such wonderful parents.
See you all in a few weeks and, would you believe, I'm bringing a recipe for Dr. Pepper-Marinated Steak Tostadas?
-Sean: "Daisy, where did you get those cute feet?" Daisy: " Um, Target."
-Lily: "You have a baby in your tummy?!!!...pause...how did THAT happen?" 9-9-10
-"Mom, when will dad graduate from work?" 7-14-10
-While reviewing the story of Jonah and the Whale...
Lily: He was in the whale for 3 whole days!
Me: And then what happened? What did Jonah pray for?
Lily: To be a mermaid!!! 8-24-09
-Me: Whoa! What happened in here?
Lily: I dunno...light a match! 6-16-09
-"Dad, I like you more better than anything...EVEN bubblegum!" 5-09
-Lily: Dad, I drew you a tiger.
Sean: Lily, that's so good!
Lily (remorseful whisper): I'm so sorry it has bunny ears. 4-5-09
-Lily: Wow, Mom! You are smarter than Word Girl! (If you know who Word Girl is you will understand the enormity of this comment!) 3-09
-Lily: Nice zebra bow tie dad. If I were a boy, I'd wanna wear that!(commenting on Sean's blue striped church tie, just so you know I wouldn't let him wear a zebra bow tie!) 2-22-09
-Lily: I'm cold!
Sean: (teasing) What, your not that old.
Lily: No, dad I'm cold, S-A-T-O-P, cold! 2-21-09
-Lily: "Mom, you look ALMOST beautiful today!" 1-18-09
-Lily(trying to watch Alice in Wonderland): Daddy, stop talking!
Sean: I can't talk?
Lily: No...but you can get me a drink!
-Lily: Dad, go brush your teeth and then come lay back down by me.
-Sean: Lily, you are so pretty.
Lily: ...and smart!
-Sean: Why did you spread anti-bacterial gel all over the toilet?
Lily: I'm just three dad!
-Me: Do you remember what a baby cow is called?
Lily: A moolet!
-Me: You cannot get off that chair until you take two more bites.
Lily: Aye Aye Captain Hook!
-I came downstairs Saturday morning and Lily said, "Mom, Daddy went to the gym, when he comes back he will be so handsome!"
1 comments:
Thank you Brenna for the nice suprise on your blog! We all love you very much too an are so happy that you and Sean found each other and are such wonderful parents.
See you all in a few weeks and, would you believe, I'm bringing a recipe for Dr. Pepper-Marinated Steak Tostadas?
Poppas
Post a Comment