CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Old Friends in Town

May 23, 2009
Where we live A LOT of people come and go. Upside: get to meet tons of amazing and unique people. Downside: just when strong friendships develop, they move. Well, some of those friends came back for a visit and what greater way to reminisce together than a bonfire!

Channa (visiting from Ogden), Steph, April (visiting from Fresno), and me.




The boys and babes. Jacob, something is missing, looks like its time for #4! HA!


The girls, Steph, Sarah, Me, Channa, and April. So when are you guys moving back?

2 comments:

April said...

I miss you! I am coming back! But only for a few days! We are coming Sunday and I am staying just a few days and then leaving with the twins. Ellie wants some alone time with Grandma and Grandpa! So...We will have to meet up monday or tuesday. I think I am leaving wed. Cute comment about #4...:)

gunnarson said...

Wish we could've come to! Channa invited us but we couldn't pull it off. hopefully soon!