The day Daisy was born we had to bribe Lily with jelly beans to take pictures with her new sister. I was concerned about the transition, as I'm sure most mom's are, from one to two kids. Would she be jealous of the new addition? She really had no interest in Daisy at first and then slowly realized this new presence was not going anywhere. So, after a million reminders to be gentle, Lily has formed an unconditional love that only a big sister can. I love the way she looks at Daisy and giggles at her, wants to make Daisy laugh, says so matter of fact "Daisy's a spitting up, slobbering, pooping machine, huh mom?!", takes dirty diapers to the trash, reads her books, and wants to always hold her and all WITHOUT getting a jelly bean. She has come so far! :)
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
There's a lot of love going on in those pictures. Lily is such a great big sister and Daisy is getting so big. She still looks JUST like you did! Beautiful girls. I wish we were closer so the cousins could go on adventures together.
I'm so glad you have a blog now!
I love those little girls so much! Lily cracks me up! Wish I could squeeze them both! I miss you girls, and sean too!
What great pictures. Thanks for sharing!
So beautiful! I can hear Lily saying all that now. I see how much she loves her sister and it's so cute! Your so very lucky!
Oh they are just darling! What a great big sister she is going to be. Thanks so much for sharing your girls with us on your blog.
Sisters are the best. I love the commentary about the jelly beans. You have two beautiful daughters. I love how Lily is looking at Daisy with such adoring eyes. I hope my girls will always be best friends...I am sure you hope for the same.
How sweet! Daisy is getting so big. I just can't believe how times just flies. Before you know it they'll be dancing around together like Sari's girls!!!
I can't believe how big Daisy is already! And all that dark hair?! She's adorable. Love the baby legs:) And you are so very talented with your dancing!! You fit right in with your dark skin and long dark hair! Good job. I'm jealous.
Post a Comment