We have had some gorgeous days this past week. The fog has been burning off and the sun shining through. When this happens we have to take advantage of it and head to the beach.
On your mark, get set, jump into the hole!
Lily and her pal Cal.
Chasing her buddies Cal and Owen with a bucket of water. They were pretty scared.
Daisy loves the feel of sand on her toes. Here she is just soakin' in the shade (smothered in sunscreen of course).

On another day Sean didn't have to go to work until noon so we spent the morning at Lover's Point.
A purple ochre star washed up. We threw him back in, maybe he has a chance. Building castles with Daddy.
If you look close you can see the army man standing guard in front of the yellow bucket.
As fun as castles and sea stars are, Sean and I wished we would have gotten a babysitter so we could go diving. Look how calm the water was!!






5 comments:
Wow! Wish we had been visiting this week. It looks like you had some great weather. Glad you got to enjoy it.
Great pictures! And I like the music that goes along (California Dreamin') - nice touch :) We love the beach!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BRENNA:) I always remember your and Sean's B-days because they are both so close to mine and Brady's. And lucky for you....your birthday is a holiday this year! I hope you have a fun day at the beach, playing in the tide pools, finding lots of fun creatures to identify:) We miss you guys.
ps...i bet i'm your first friend to tell you happy b-day because it's not even 8am in Cali yet!!
Happy birthday! I had so much fun at the pool. By the way I will babysit for you so you can go diving with Sean.
Looks like a FUN day!!! Very cute pics of Lily playin' and having a great time! Happy Birthday Pal!
Post a Comment