My friend Sarah called me last week and said "You have got to get over here, there are like 100 goats in my back yard!" So of course I loaded the kids up and went to go check out the commotion. Before Sarah saw the goats her son Cal insisted that there were cows in their yard. She laughed thinking he saw some deer which is common around here. He insisted "NO mom I heard it Moo." Curious, Sarah went out and glanced around, just then she heard a Nnnnnn and lo and behold a herd of goats just beyond their fence.
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I was so glad to share that day with you. Love ya girl.
That is seriously hilarious! I love that she called you to come over as a witness! The kids look cute. In awe of the mooing goats!
Jay & Asher are jealous they didn't get to see the goat/moo-ers.
Post a Comment