
Lily has been counting down the sleeps until Preschool and the glorious day finally arrived! She has been begging me to let her go to school for some time now. I never went to Preschool when I was a kid and I think I turned out ok (some might think different) so I just brushed it off. Lily persisted and won. It is only 3 times a week for 3 hours but she was so ecstatic to carry her lunch in her own backpack and go do circle time in a real classroom. (I'm still not exactly sure what circle time is but she heard about it on Blue's Clue's and they actually do it here). It felt really strange waiting in the hall with all the other mom's. This is truly a new stage in our little lives.

"I didn't take my shoes off mom and I ate two of my carrots," Lily said when I picked her up. Of course her shoes were full of sand from the playground when we got home but shoes on and carrots eaten were big accomplishments for us.
"I'm so excited for circle time Cal!"
Let's hope this excitement continues through Elementary, Middle, and High School!
9 comments:
Oh my gosh! How cute is she with her little back pack, and cute little "lily smile"! Looks like she had a great day! Perfect song selection too!
Congratulations Lily! Shea is still waiting for her preschool to start and she's about to explode from the waiting.
Your pictures make me miss Monterey so much! --Rochelle Van Wagoner
How much fun. Lily looks soooo happy. What a sweetie.
So much fun for Lily. And how great she already has a friend in class, Cal. Just for the record I think you turned out pretty okay too, haha.
YEAH preschool! Tessa goes twice a week and sometimes I wish it was 3 days a week! hehe! Lily looks like she is having so much fun!
Hello the Conroys!! I love your blog. Lily is a darling preschooler. Have a great weekend!
I miss that little woman so much! You are looking really good! I miss you!
Sean, Your blog has been added to the Spanish Fork High School Class of '94 blog roll. Please visit us and feel free to comment.
Post a Comment