CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Jim Finally Proposed!


We were watching the premier of one of our favorite shows, The Office, last night and Sean was snuggling with Daisy so I wanted to get a picture of them. Just then, the long awaited PB&J proposal comes out of no where. The unexpected scene happened so fast and caught me off guard. I caught the moment with my camera! Sean says "You aren't actually gonna blog that, are you?" You betcha buns I am! This is monumental! :) What a great way to start the season! I am so glad they didn't drag that out!

5 comments:

Jeppson Clan said...

hooray! i am so glad to hear it. i missed it but am going to watch it online today. (no fuzzy picture that way.)

Shauna said...

you are so funny! that is our favorite show and i was so happy he proposed, too...but now i'm afraid it'll get spoiled by her new "friend" at school! i was laughing so hard when dwight "randomly" chose 3 people to get lipo :)

Laura said...

i agree, what a fun surprise to have the proposal on the first episode.

Rochel said...

I can just picture the scene: Sean sitting in the blue chair watching and then with that look of his and that deep voice saying ..you're not going to blog that are you? Ane you with your sassy smile saying you betcha! I am laughing just picturing it~

LollyGirl said...

i think i'm the only person on the planet not smitten w/ the office BUT micah is so i did see the proposal last night from my blogging chair.

i just saw the link to your blog on jaime's! so fun to check in on you. i'm so glad i get to see you regularly now.