Daisy and her B.F.F Tes.
Rochel, Me, and Sarah (Cal whizzing by and Tristan wanting Rochels attention) Safe in Daddy's arms.
Cal, Lily and Meg(Nice 6 pac Cal)
Playing in the "pool" that fills up with each wave.
Ahhh good times.
Rochel, Me, and Sarah (Cal whizzing by and Tristan wanting Rochels attention) Safe in Daddy's arms.
Cal, Lily and Meg(Nice 6 pac Cal)
Playing in the "pool" that fills up with each wave.
Ahhh good times.
Posted by Brenna at 5:45 PM
3 comments:
What beautiful weather! I sure wish we could make it out there sooner.
so awesome! have I mentioned I miss Monterey? b/c I DO!
I love the one of Daisy and Tes. Oh my goodness! I laughed! Such cute babies!
You would think I would get over the "she looks just like you Brenna" phase, but I can't. I guess it's the big sister in me!
Love your face!
~JJ
Post a Comment