CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

TU TU Terrific!

I keep forgetting to post these picture's. I got together with some girlfriends who all have little girls and we let our creative juice's flow. Crafty Danna taught us all how to make tutu's from ribbon and tulle! Here is the one I made for Daisy. Behold my little retro ballerina. Not so practical but Oh so fun!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi you guys from the Luke and Lisa Sutton Fam. We found the link to your blog on Clarrisa's blog. We love the retro tu tu. Hey could you send us an e-mail at lisa_sut@yahoo.com and we'll send you a link to our blog. We're glad you guys are doing well!

Jeppson Clan said...

Darling, darling, darling! I want to snuggle her up. Those are so cute! Do you think I could make a manly one for Ridge?

JJ said...

Those photos are absolutely adorable! My goodness she is growing fast. Love you Daisy!

Stephanie Snyder said...

that is sooo cute! I love the ribbon with that tutu.

Daisy has the cutest smile too!

Shauna said...

Oh look how cute it turned out! And she's so happy in it!

Sarah said...

She is a true BEAUTY! Good job! And good job on the tutu too!elcml

Rochel said...

That tu tu is SOOO cute and it looks even cuter on her! She is just soooo cute smiling away in her new duds!

Anonymous said...

how did you make these? Larkie and I want to make these for our girls ASAP! Thanks :)