CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Daddy Daughter Adventures

Sean loves to take Lily out exploring and Lily of course adores her time with daddy. Last week they went along the coastline to check out the massive 15 ft. swells we were having. They came home with these pics. Sean is quite the photographer.
The sun setting at Garrapata Beach.

I admit I enjoy my alone time with Daisy when Sean and Lily are away. Daisy is so, so busy and currently LOVES the stairs. She has awesome toys all over the floor, crawls over them, and heads straight for the stairs (as well as the electrical cords). Why is it that they always want to explore what can hurt them???

"Who me?"


This really is such a fun stage, despite the waking up every 2-3 hours at night, she laughs all the time and makes the cutest faces. My favorite is when she scrunches up her lips and nose and blows in and out of her nose. She thinks it is so funny and has done it since she was a few months old. It looks especially cute when her 4 little teeth can be seen. I will post a picture of her in action soon.

6 comments:

Adrienne said...

Wow, FOUR teeth? Cool! And I'm with you at night, I can't get C to sleep through the night either. Love the pictures, they are such beautiful girls!

Jaime said...

Cute pictures! I love the waves when they are really big like that! The picture you have at the top with Lilly in her santa dress on the beach is so very cute.

Harmony said...

Oh how I miss my sleep! Daisy is such a cutie...and Dryden can completely understand the fascination with stairs and electrical cords. I think I like his toys more than he does. I'm impressed with Sean's photography skills! Your girls are precious!

Jeff, Mandy and Kids! said...

Brenna, your girls are so adorable! They have your beautiful eyes! Hope you're doing well! Harmony found me on myspace and I thought I'd see how you were doing!

Rochel said...

okay...so.... love the pictue with Sean and Daisy in the sunset, so sweet!! Daisy is cute ALL the time, but you are right that face, when she scrunches up her nose, and breathes in and out and sort of snorts..precious! You just want to swoop her up and squeeze her tight!

The Pruitt Fam said...

Oh those girls are so so so cute!!! That Dad isnt too bad either!!! Love the picture of LILY on the beach in her Christmas attire!!!!!!!!!! Those girls are lucky to have such cute parents!!!
Love you!