



At the first of every month I get together with some ladies and all the kiddy's to play and eat. My friend Sarah has dubbed our get together "Club" because it sounds very exclusive and mysterious. Initiation involves bringing your favorite dish and chug-a-lugging a gallon of milk. Ok, you don't really have to chug-a-lug just bring food. Anyone can join our inclusive 'club'. We change locations every time and this month was held at the Spencer's Ranch out in Carmel Valley. Lily had a ball feeding ponies, catching lady bugs, and swinging on the swing. I had a ball visiting with friends and snacking until my stomach was content. It is a rejuvenating way to start each month.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
"Club"
Posted by Brenna at 9:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Brenna are you home? I want to be in your club. I simply can-NOT wait to snuggle that little Daisy! She is just precious! You are lookin good too girlie!
Can I join? Did you have fun on your trip? t-minus 3 days until we are all together! love you
Post a Comment