CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Puget Sound Picnic (Seattle Part V)

July 6, 2008
This is the last Seattle post, I promise. We had such a fun filled trip I wanted to share it all. Everyday was an adventure. The whole Conroy Clan got together for an all day picnic at Puget Sound for the last day we were there. We had tons of good food, an amazing location, more tidepool critters, kite flying, jump roping with bull kelp, another pinata, bubble blowing, water gun fights, and quality time with Great Grandma Conroy, Uncle Joe, and his daughter Gina and her kids.


Kelly, Gma Conroy, Taryn, Sean and Daisy

Uncle Joe, Gma Conroy, Sean holding Daisy, Gina, Mike(Poppas)


The Grill Master Poppas. Lily with her Great Grandma Ellen Conroy TA-DA! An Ochre Star!


Ben and Taryn playing on the board, all the other kids fascinated by rocks.

Lily LOVED flying kites with Poppas. At one point we noticed Lily was missing. We found her location by a Toy Story kite in the distance moving further and further away. Sean ran down the crowded beach to catch her and upon finding her Lily said, "I just wanted everyone to see my kite!"

Daisy slept in Randa's one year anniversary gift this trip. Why bother hauling a Pack-N-Play when the in-laws have a trunk?

All the Conroy cousins with Poppas and Panda. Their Magic Bag gift tonight included a luggage tag with their name on it, a light up magnet pin, battery operated bath swimmers, and of course a Kung Fu Panda stuffed toy.

We had such a memorable, fun trip! Mike and Randa, thank you for all the work you put into having us all there, I have a feeling you are still recuperating and finding surprises all over your house that we misplaced or left behind. Until next time restock that drink fridge (that I will someday have, just like you Laura) and start replenishing that Magic Bag! You have started a tradition for years to come.

6 comments:

Jeppson Clan said...

K-
It kinda looks like Daisy is sleeping in a coffin. Hilarious!
Fun pictures. Kites on the beach, bbq's magic bag. Seriously could you have had ANY more fun?!

p.s. I thought of you this morning, b/c I bought way too many bananas and we are leaving town tomorrow. :)

Sariahfied said...

I love your new family picture! What a beauty you are, I guess it just runs in the genes!

Kelli said...

Hey Conroys,
I'm glad we can keep in touch thanks to the blogging world. It looks like your family is doing well. I've never seen a picture of Daisy before. She's beautiful. I'm still not sure who your kids look like. That's such a special blanket Jill made for the Daisy. It made me cry. Keep in touch.
Kelli

Laura said...

hey, loved the shout out! looks like you guys really did have a great trip to seattle and looks like you have some great in laws. i absolutely love seattle. our really good friends are moving there and i can't wait to go visit them.

JJ said...

The new family photo is beautiful.

Sarah said...

It so crazy how fast Daisy is growing! I love the trunk idea,I think I'll use it.