CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Seattle Part I

On July 2 we ventured out to West Seattle to visit Sean's dad and stepmom (a.k.a Poppas and Panda). Sean's only brother, Kelly, and his family had already arrived from Utah the day before. We were greeted at the baggage claim by Poppas and our niece Taryn. Hugs all around. Our first adventure of many was a trip to the Woodland Zoo.

Lily and Shea
Sean, Daisy and Kelly in the bunny barn. (Aww brothers in the bunny barn, tender)

I love this one of Mike, Randa, Lily, Shea, and Taryn.

Lily, Shea, and Brogan in awe of the leopard

Riding the Komodo Dragon (the real ones were so cool)

Poppas, Taryn, and Lily checking out the huge hippos.




There was so much to see. Some of my favorites not pictured were the pygmy marmacets, the sloth, the massive gorilla holding a tiny baby, the amazingly long and thick python, and of course the copperhead snake. I said hello to him for ya Matt. (My bro-in-law was bit by one in May...scarey!) Glad your ok Bro.

All in all the zoo was a success. The kids were exhausted but not too tired to recieve the gifts from the "Magic Bag" when we got home. Mike and Randa had Magic Bag planned every day while we were there. This is something that Sean and Kelly used to do growing up. The kids could not wait for the treasures they would receive. Tonight; a big kooshy light up ball and a water gun.

4 comments:

Jeppson Clan said...

Marmacets are one of my favorites, they are SO stinkin' cute! I want a magic bag. That sounds like so much fun, can't wait to see other pictures from your trip.
Will you teach me and Sari "Tiny Bubbles?"

Brenna said...

You know it! Bring your lava lavas ladies.

Sariahfied said...

What the heck are you talking about? Tiny bubbles? Lets all get out our dancing skills and dance like their is no tomarrow! I am stressing, still havent gotten anything from Jessica!

gunnarson said...

I am so behind on blog checking and I love all your pics! I miss "Club" and feel so left out now seeing your fun pics. :) jk, but seriously I do miss all you girls. Looks like a fun trip to Seattle as well. I love the brothers in the Bunny Barn!