Here are the Conroy cousins (minus Brogan).
Shea, Taryn, Daisy, and Lily


Lily trying to be funny (Who taught her that? Certainly not me!)

Daisy with her sweet cousin Shea.

The festivities included a pinata, running through the sprinklers, and Kung Fu Panda!

Mike and Randa have wonderful decks that overlook Puget Sound and so we watched the fireworks go off all around us on the other islands. The kids did confetti poppers and sported glow bracelets. It was a wonderful 4th of July!
4 comments:
What beautiful little girls!!!Next time can you ask poppas and rhanda if the Spradlings can tag along!:)
hey brenna it is amanda rees. i got your blog link form adriennes. I am not sure if you remebr us we lived in monterey. I think you guys moved in about a year or two before we moved. Your girls are beautiful. Seeing your pictures make me want to come bakc to monterey. Well thanks for letting me look at your blog.
such cute cousin pics! and the finger in the nose one brings back lovely memories of one of our favorite christmas cards we ever recieved, haha!
Hi Guys!! It is so funny that I found you - Pat Swenson's sister is one of my friends sister-in-laws (that might not make any sense)! Anyway, it is fun to be able to see your cute family. Our blog is private, but send me an email at elise.ford@nebo.edu and I will send you an invite.
Tom and Elise Ford
Post a Comment