CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Seattle Part II

We had so much fun in the tide pools. The coast was teaming with life. Some of the marine life is a bit different than it is in Monterey. I love the anticipation of lifting a rock and not knowing what critter you will uncover and then the satisfaction of identifying and learning about it. I think I might have enjoyed it more than the kids. We spent quite a bit of time there. Thanks to my sis-in-law Jerianne for taking Daisy so I could explore.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Wow! Look at all of those fun things you guys found. How cool is that.

Harmony said...

Looks like so much fun!! Lily is sooo sweet.

CBS said...

Brenna you are hilarious! You're like a little kid when your at the tide pools:)

Sarah said...

I was so into all the things you found! I wanted to be there too!