CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Made With Love


I had to take a break from the Seattle trip to show you this wonderful quilt I received in the mail from our Aunt Jill. She made this for Daisy out of some of my mother-in-law's pillow cases.

We lost Sean's mom, Patricia, to Lou Gehrig's disease in August 2006 and so you can imagine what this quilt means to us. Aunt Jill said "I thought Daisy deserved something from her Grandma Pat." I love it so much and will make sure Daisy knows all about her amazing Grandma Pat! Thank you so much Aunt Jill!



8 comments:

Sariahfied said...

I am in tears right know and I have already seen the quilt! Love it, love it, love it! A tender mercy from our Heavenly Father.

Clarissa said...

Very beautiful! What a great keepsake for you and for Daisy!

By the way--- you are looking great and thanks for the comment. I love getting notes from people!

Adrienne said...

That's so cool! Daisy is gorgeous, she's looking more like you guys every day!

Heather said...

How precious is that, you are such a great mom. Your girls are lucky to have you both

Sara said...

That's the sweetest thing.

I can't believe how big Daisy is!

Terra said...

Hi Brenna! I found your blog via Sari! Your girls are adorable! That last post brought tears to my eyes. What a priceless gift.

T J V said...

what a special gift.

Sarah said...

I can't stop crying... I loved the quilt. What a sweet Aunt to do something so thoughtful.