CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Another Sun Shiny Day

October 16, 2008

We hit Stillwater Cove last week and were there for almost 4 hours! Minus the random bee's in the sand, this is our new fav beach. Lily had her first bee sting and I have never heard her cry like that before! Fortunately (and unfortunately) Sarah had been stung by one earlier in the day and knew the cold salt water helped ease the pain. This obviously triggered the time to go home. When we got everything packed up and in the car Lily kept saying, "that bee was MEAN mom! " Of course once we got the heal all Scooby-Doo band-aid on everything was just peachy.

Woo Hoo! A jellyfish! Poor little guy! Hmmm, inspiration for Lily's Halloween Costume.Little Tes workin' her teeny bikini again...LOVE IT!Daisy workin' her pioneer sun hat.Our buddy Kendall hangin' out and playing with the kiddos. Practicing letter writing in the sand. Say Letter's!

The shady pier, tide pool critters, close parking & bathrooms, and lack of people made up for the bee's behavior. We will definitely be frequenting this beach again.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the pics and I will have to say "Next beach day were going there!" I loved it!

Rochel said...

Looks like a fun time! Wish I could have gone that day! Love the looks of that beach!

Rochel said...

Oh Yeah! I love the new header photo! All of you are SOOO photo genic!

Heather said...

wish az had a beach to go to.... i do not think i would ever leave