3 years ago. The harbor seal basking in the sun.

2 years ago. The mermaid. I know, fictional, but borrowed costume = free and still with the sea theme.

Last year. The Blue Spotted Octopus.

Well, I came to terms with the fact that Lily would want to choose her own costume this year. She informed me she wanted to be an animal doctor among other things and I was going along with her, thinking we could at least make her a marine doctor that specializes in otter's or marine mammals (still keeping with my theme). But a few days before Halloween she changed her mind and settled on a jellyfish which I had mentioned but wasn't pushing on her (I promise). Fun for me!
Daisy's first Halloween. (Poor little thing was so sick. We did put socks on her right after this picture, FYI.) Holla to my sis Sariah for loaning us this costume.
Tonight we went Trick-or-Treating with our friends the Weiner's and also our neighbors and friends the Fontecchios'. Bella Fontecchio and Lily have known each other their whole lives...a whole 3 1/2 years...they still have yet to get tired of each other.
Lily and Bella under a year old keeping an eye on one another.
Their 2nd Halloween together.

This year, Lily the Jelly with her friend forever Snoopy. Still keeping their eye out for each other.
Amazing how fast they grow!!Lily: "Halloween is scary Bella, but we're not scared!"
Bella: "Ya, let's get more candy!"






14 comments:
I love the marine theme! Lilly's jellyfish is AMAZING. And I loved you in your scuba gear. I also love that you take a beach pic in their costumes...hope you did that this year!
Did you make that costume? It is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO CUTE!!!!! I am proud of you for figuring out how to put it all together!!! GO YOU!
I LOOOOOVE Lilys jellyfish costume!! It is amazing! You go sista!
That is an incredible costume, Brenna! You rock.
WAY CUTE Brenna! Super fun to include picures from the past! I can't believe the one of Lily and Bella in the crib...WHOAH!! By the way, when we get around to having kiddos I am going to enlist you to be my creative force! I'll bake you some kind of dessert as payment!
I should start calling you Martha! Holy impressive! I can't believe how much Bella has grown too! It's so fun that they are still your neighbors.
Oh. My. Holy Jellyfish! I'm still in shock/awe. You are hilarious and amazing all at the same time.
Hope you are feeling better!
Your little aquarium brood looks amazing.
What great costumes! I LOVE the jellyfish. Super, super cute!
WOW you really outdid yourself with that one!!!! I could never put that together.....I cant even say the words you wrote!!! hahahaa She looked absolutely adorable!!!!! What a lucky family you have to have such a GREAT mom!!!!! I am so impressed!!!!!!! Martha Stewart LOOK OUT! By the way....Nacho Libre is Lindsey's boyfriend.(otherwise known as Trent!)
Lilly's costume is adorable! Nice work.
you go girl!! That is totally Marthesque!.. if I do say so myself. Nothing worse than sick babies...especially on halloween.
That costume is GREAT! You are one cool mommy!
I love your little ocean creatures! I am sure you were very excited Lily picked a jellyfish!! You did a good job creating it too:) But then again...is there anything you aren't good at mrs prom queen, best personality, homecoming queen, and funnest to be around!! :) We love Brenna!
Post a Comment