My friend Laurel gave Lily this movie called "Do Unto Otters". It is one of Amazons best books of 2007 put on DVD. She has watched it over and over and loves it so much I found her doing this...
She just couldn't "bare" to pause it!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







9 comments:
Oh my gosh that is hilarious!
Lily, you are one funny girl. Way to go on the multi-tasking!
I think the teenage years just got a wee bit easier! "Oh? What's that? You want to stay out past curfew? How don't we pull out The Picture and show your friends and see what they think..."
DVD players are the new bathroom books :) SO funny.
Wow! That must be an amazing movie!
FUNNY!!! That's what I love about blogs....we'd miss these moments if Lily's mommy wasnt' addicted to blogging! :o)!! Seriously sooo funny.
okay--that's hilarious!
We would really like to have your email address in our "reunion planning file", could you send it to sfhs1994@gmail.com? Thanks
P.S. I can't stop laughing from seeing this post...
oh so funny!
Post a Comment